In today’s marketplace, strategic retailers are those best positioned to meet customers at every point of their value proposition to their business. This includes (but is not limited to) offering gift cards through their physical store’s point-of-sale interface with customers as well as via their websites and/ ecommerce stores. Doing so is the essential way retailers large and small already selling gift cards are multiplying their customer counts, leaving those retailers (large, small and everything in-between) in their dust -- and seizing those dollars they’re leaving on the table to their ledgers.
This SlideShare presentation features:
- Incentives to small retailers for getting a point-of-sale checkup
- Company buying $25 gift cards from small retailers to jump-start gift card sales
- Free gift card program setup
- Gift card sales and promotional support designed specifically for small retailers
- Innovative program that gets small retailers in the lucrative gift card exchange marketplace